Friday, September 18, 2009

Dhara..

This is a little tribute to a wonderful friend of mine who made the four years of my college life special.. Thanks dear for being always there for me, for helping me, teaching me,fighting wid me, correcting me and forgiving me. Thanks for everything you have been to me..This is my own little way of showing what you mean to me..

Let me take a walk down the memory lane,

As I look at the dark clouds thro my window pane.

The solitude of the cold winter,

Reminds me of the lovely times we spent in summer.

Days when life was simple and easy,

With no big worries that made us queasy.

You were always there to dispel my gloom,

Will carry those fond memories to my tomb.

We travelled together through life’s detours,

Assailed through her offensive odors,

Yet, you were my flower so fragrant

Filled my days with colors so vibrant.

Though farewell, to thee, I bade

Memories will never fade

Lets dream of summers to come, with flowers yet to bloom

And never give little heartaches any room.

Love u n Miss u!!Happy B'day!!

No comments: